I founded my company in 2012. I was the Secretary General of an international health promotion organisation working on substance abuse. I'm privileged to have worked as an international leadership and development consultant for more than 15 years with experience in Europe, Asia and Africa. Seeing personal and social change come about is my passion. I teach «Intercultural Management» and «Intercultural Communication» at FHNW University of Applied Sciences & Arts Northwestern Switzerland.
I have been awarded a post-graduate degree in conflict analysis and resolution from the sociology faculty of Basel University in Switzerland and trained as an executive and business coach at the Ashridge Business School in the UK.
I offer following services for corporate and private clients:
- developing competence in communicating in international / multicultural settings (interrogations, negotiations, etc.)
- collaboration in multicultural settings
- dealing with conflicts (working towards acceptance or transformation)
- leadership and change
- for personal development and change, handling inner and outer conflict, learning to cope with pain and illness
- including leadership development and collaboration
- including how to develop a healthy conflict culture in organisations and communities and how to transform unhelpful conflicts
- conflict mediation
- enhance your presentation competence
- facilitation techniques
Example of clients:
State Secretary for Migration, Schweizerische Flüchtlingshilfe / Swiss Refugee Council, Sieber&Partners, Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Police Bern, Federal Office of Meteorology and Climate Switzerland, Dynamic Share, up! International, Zürich University of Applied Sciences, and others.